Thursday, September 25, 2008

Vincent Longo


I did some beauty shopping at Sephora this week and I got the Sexy Things 6 piece kit from Vincent Longo. The Soul eye trio (Pax, Sex, Lux) is great...subtle shimmery color in warm Fall colors. The eyeliner is fantastic, one side is a coppery brown, the other a mossy green, both make my green eyes sparkle! The small mascara is okay, good for throwing in a small cosmetic bag, but I will stick with my Diorshow mascara for daily use. The lip stain and gloss are beautiful...the lip stain gives a perfect sheer browish-red wash of color that doesn't stain your lips as promised, but does give a natural and smooth look. The Bronzella gloss, GORGEOUS, was a perfect top coat of shimmery color. My favorite item in the kit is the water canvas blush, a natural sheer color that goes on wet and easily blends for a beautiful glow. I love that it doesn't dry right away, so you can effortlessly layer the color without looking like a clown. A $148 value for only $58. Only at Sephora.

No comments: