Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cool Site of the Week--Struts

Since the warm weather is officially here, I am finally wearing my slingbacks, mules, wedges and sandals. One of my pet peeves (and most other women's too!) though is the constant pulling of my pant hem out from under my heel with every step I take...Out Ease Struts is the perfect solution to end this problem once and for all. Now, I have used other brands in the past, but these are the best ones because of the ease of usage. No ironing or sewing into the pant hem...simply peel the Strut from the backing and press firmly into place at the bottom back center of your pants. They curve to the form of the natural pant hem and are undetectable. The effect: the pant leg stays taut so that it won't get caught in the area between your heel and shoe. Genius! Only $12.95 for a package of 5 pairs...Trust me, you will be getting a pair for every pair of pants you wear!! Get yours HERE.

No comments: