Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lily Pottery


In my day to day dressing I like to toe the line between laid-back and chic. So, even when I am wearing jeans or khakis, I always throw on jewelry because it is such a simple way to look great without any effort. The jewelry collections of Lily Pottery would be a fabulous way to elevate any look instantly. Each piece in the collection looks like an intricate tiny piece of sculpture. Available in gorgeous pale watercolor-y and earthy hues, each handcrafted piece is formed from earthenware clay and then stamped with the artist's own one-of-a-kind stamps to make each piece uniquely different and truly original. Prices start at $39 for a pendant necklace to $25 for a pair of earrings. Affordable luxury...who can resist? (For those of you with little girls...you must check out Little Lily...a collection of adorable little hair clips and ponytail holders made from colorful felt and little clay buttons.)


2 comments:

sher said...

I am a huge fan of Lily pottery jewelry!! I own several pieces of her handmade pottery jewelry and love it! My friends and I can't get enough of it. Each piece is unique! Her jewelry is the best!

Robin Lynne said...

I love the texture on these pieces, wow!