Monday, October 01, 2007

Look What I Got!




For the past year or so, I have been curtailing my spending so that I can get some of my debt paid down. However, I do, on occasion, go shopping, and, when I do, I will showcase some of those great purchases here! First up, the fabulous jewelry of Lisa Gastelum of TQB Designs. Tiny, delicate beaded rounds, hand-woven in the traditional gourd stitch, and containing anywhere from 50 - 500 individual beads, are so feminine and create a cheerful little burst of color to my neckline. I bought the three necklaces pictured here (prices start at only $34!), but she has a shopful of little treasures for you to check out, including gorgeous earrings and bracelets. Utterly feminine and whimsical, without being fussy, I have been wearing one of these every day for the past week. They are the perfect accessories to make an ordinary pair of jeans and a t-shirt seem, well, not so ordinary!! Check out her shop HERE to get your own everyday essential!

1 comment:

Carolyn Waring said...

I love the necklace with the wishbone. What fun!