Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sweet Dreams


With a full time job, two kids, a jewelry business and a blog to write, I don't get the chance to just sit back and relax that often. But, I would definitely make time if I had these beautiful and comfy looking pillows on my couch!! Textile designer Bethanie Brandon uses a combination of techniques, which include hand-painting, print, resist and silk-screening, for her luxurious, feather-filled pillows, throws and duvet covers. Each piece is made to order, finished with gold cording or tassels and hand-painted buttons, and then signed by Bethanie. She has over 30 designs and 20 fabrics. Prices start at around $96 for a 12x12 pillow and $460 for a throw. A little out of my price range, but a girl can dream can't she? (and on this bedding...quite comfortably!!)

1 comment:

Moi said...

Oh these pillows are divine! Ya but very pricy.